Group and Youth Program Inquiries: email@example.com
Interim General Manager: Laura Villarreal firstname.lastname@example.org
Head Routesetter: Christine Deyo email@example.com
Operations Manager: Matt Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
Fitness Manager: Miller Moss email@example.com
Yoga Manager: Kaytee Hernandez firstname.lastname@example.org
ABP Youth Team Head Coach: Christina Trevino email@example.com
Donations for 501c3 Organizations
Working at ABP
Although our facility is impressive, our staff is the real reason ABP is such a great place to be. We are always on the hunt for qualified people to make our gym better. If you love climbing, working hard, and being a part of a community that feels more like a family then we’d love to hear from you!
The Perks of Working at ABP
Climb, workout, practice yoga, and sauna as much as you want. Your significant other and all dependents get a free membership too.
Healthcare options are available for employees averaging at least 32 hours/week.
Work Life Balance
At ABP our motto is work hard, play hard.
ABP staff get 30% off everything we sell in our retail shop including food and pro-deals on leading outdoor industry brands.
Paid Time Off
All of our employees accrue paid time off based on hours worked. When the time rolls around for a well-earned vacation, you can enjoy yourself without stressing about that missed paycheck.
Current Job Openings
Part Time Bookkeeper
Austin Bouldering Project is looking for an experienced bookkeeper who has an understanding of bookkeeping tasks and a solid understanding of Quickbooks software. The job will require 25 hours per week with additional hours as the job grows.
Applicants must have 3–5 years recent bookkeeping experience including current Quickbooks skills and Excel experience. Must be able to work independently as supervision will be provided by a Director of Accounting (offsite) as well as the General Manager of the gym (onsite). Payroll processing is also provided by an offsite staff accountant. Must also have good communication and general computer skills.
- Manage all aspects of accounts payables. Setup vendors, obtain new vendor data, obtain W-9’s from independent contractors, enter all invoices, verify data, and handle payments by check, credit cards and online system.
- Collect and enter all debit and credit card receipts, verify data, reconcile to monthly credit card statements.
- Enter bank deposits on each day of work, reconcile to monthly bank statement.
- Assist with cash reconciliations.
- Maintain an accurate and complete filing system.
- Assist with the collection of new hire documents and submission of the paperwork to the payroll department.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll data (hours worked, PTO, sick time off, raises, bonus data, etc) and submit to the payroll department.
- Perform general clerical duties such as scanning, copying, data entry, or any other general office duties as required.