Location & Hours
- 979 Springdale Rd, Austin TX 78702 Suite #150
- Fourth of July, 6 am – 2 pm
- Thanksgiving Day, 6 am – 2 pm
- Christmas Eve, 9 am – 2 pm
- Christmas Day, closed
- New Year’s Eve, 9 am – 2 pm
- New Year’s Day, 9 am – 10 pm
HOLIDAY HOURS & CLOSURESAustin Bouldering Project will have limited hours:
Sometimes there are special events, weather and emergency closures, visiting foreign dignitaries, and the common Austin monsoon. Please check our Facebook page or call the facility at 512.645.4633 if something like that goes down so that you can see if we’re still open.
Bunch of options. Annual and monthly memberships for the regulars. Single months and punch-passes for the occassionals. Daypasses for first-timers and every-once-in-a-whilers. Family options for families. If you like awesome things, we recommend monthly memberships.
We have four different kinds of memberships.
Memberships are cool because you’ll end up coming more often. Also, members get two free passes per month for first time guests and discounts on retail.
Recurring Monthly Memberships (EFT)
Monthly Memberships are our favorite and are usually the best if you’re going to be climbing somewhat regularly (like once a week). Dues are automatically deducted from your checking account or credit card each month. Monthly memberships can be put on hold for $5/month (one month minimum) and reactivated for free at any time, with prorated dues covering your membership when you come back.
To freeze or cancel your account, just give us 5 days notice before the billing date (always the first of the month). You can do that at the front desk or by clicking the My Account button on the homepage.
- Adult Monthly Membership: $68/mo
- Student & Youth Monthly Membership:$56/mo
- Initiation for Monthly Membership: $40
Just like the other memberships, Annuals can be put on hold for $5/month (one month minimum) and
reactivated for free at any time. However you slice it up, you get 12 months of active membership.
Obviously, they cost a little less than a full year of active Monthly Membership.
- Adult Annual Membership: $750
- Student & Youth Annual Membership: $615
We like families. So we have this, which costs less than if everybody signed up independently.
- Parent & Child Monthly Membership: $108/mo
- Additional Family Member: $40/mo
- Initiation for Family Monthly Membership: $40/Family
- Parent & Child Annual Membership: $1,155
- Additional Family Member: $440
They’re just that: unlimited access to the gym for 30 days. If you’re going to be coming regularly, but only for a month or two, here you go.
- Adult Single Month Membership: $86
- Student & Youth Single Month Membership: $72
We have two good options for the first-time or occasional visitor: single-day passes and 10-punch daypasses.
A daypass gets you the whole gym for a day—bouldering, training areas, and yoga and fitness classes.
First time visitors get free shoe rentals.
- Adult Daypass: $16
- Student & Youth Daypass: $12
- Adult 10-Punch: $130
- Student & Youth 10-Punch: $100
Pricing does not include tax. Student & Youth over 17 must show a current student ID.